Many thanks for your support and custom!
Please take a moment to read through the below information as it will provide answers to most questions relating to deliveries.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 days (Monday - Friday excluding UK national holidays).
Standard Delivery: up to 5 working days*: Free
UK Express: Next Day (Mon- Fri) tracked courier: £7.99
- Our smaller, letterbox size items are dispatched by Royal Mail 48, which is a part tracked service. It is scanned when dispatched and once again when delivered. The usual delivery time frame is 3-5 days and you will receive a tracking number on your dispatch confirmation e-mail.
- Our larger parcel size items are dispatched by Royal Mail Tracked 48, which is a fully tracked service. This means it is scanned at all points during its journey. The usual delivery time frame is 2 days and you will receive a tracking number on your dispatch confirmation e-mail.
- Next day orders, and orders of larger value are dispatched by DPD next day delivery. You will receive a tracking number on your dispatch confirmation e-mail.
- May we ask that customers input an e-mail and mobile telephone number on their order. This is so our delivery partners can contact you with updates about your delivery and you can make changes should you need to.
- If you wish to track your item, go directly onto the courier's website - Royal Mail or DPD - and search for your parcel number on there. Unfortunately the link in the e-mail confirmation doesn't always work!
- Finally, please bear in mind that due to the ongoing impact of Covid-19 and staff shortages at our courier partners, there may be a delay in your parcel arriving. Particularly during Christmas peak, so we ask for your patience during this time.
Unfortunately we are presently unable to offer International shipping, due to the changes surrounding import duty charges to various destinations following the UK leaving the EU. We apologise to our overseas customers and hope to have this available again as soon as possible.